DEDICATED PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Biggin & Scott manage more than 8,000 properties with a combined value of more than $1.7 billion. On average, our clients use our services for at least five years and many have used our services for more than 30 years. This is testament to our great customer service.
KEEPING YOU UPDATED
We provide ongoing communication and regular updates on your property and about the market. We contact landlords at least twice a week during the leasing and re-leasing period and ensure our property managers are available to you. We also make regular maintenance recommendations and issue newsletters to keep you informed.
PROTECTING YOUR PRECIOUS ASSETS
Tenant selection is carried out in close consultation with you. We ensure your assets are protected by providing reliable professional advice for valuations, pre-purchase investments and property maintenance. We also conduct regular property inspections and reports.
GIVING YOU HELPFUL ADVICE
Our staff are highly experienced and trained to provide you with the best level of service. They participate in ongoing improvement programs in-house and at company level, for example, through the Real Estate Institute of Victoria. Our property managers have small and manageable portfolios to ensure you receive superior customer service. We also have excellent support via our network and industry affiliates.
MAXIMISING RENTALS AND MINIMISING VACANCY
We ensure high rent returns are achieved via close market analysis. We adhere to the following key principles:
- Where demand is strong we seek higher rents
- We meet low demand with attractive rent to maintain an income stream
- Low vacancy is the most important factor in maximising your income
- Our vacancy rates are well below industry averages
- Our leasing and re-leasing protocols and procedures create low or nil vacancy
FINDING THE BEST TENANTS
Our dynamic marketing ensures prominence in the marketplace to help you find the best tenant for your property. Our integrated marketing activities include:
- Dominance of the local area in sales and rentals
- Colourful window brochures
- A Melbourne network with inter-office referrals
- Informative rent lists, inspection times and easy access arrangements
- A link between our website and five of the largest real estate websites in Victoria
- Exclusive ‘Priority Alert’ system which instantly notifies hundreds of potential tenants
- Weekly email and fax communication with major relocation agencies and specific corporate clients
MAKING TECHNOLOGY WORK FOR YOU
Our company encourages people to use technology. We have programmed internal procedures, self regulating systems and ongoing training that ensures reliable consistent service. We encourage the use of technology in the following ways:
- Emailing landlord statements, newsletters, tenant arrears, formal notices and investment properties
- Direct debit/credit card facilities for payments
- Use of Personal Digital Assistants (PDAs) that create consistent records that can be cross-checked, tracked and emailed for condition and property reports.
We view rental properties as a valuable asset. You can be confident that your property is being cared for by both agent and tenant.
We take great care at all levels to ensure the highest net rental is achieved and that your property is in safe, professional hands.