A View to a Rural Lifestyle
Located in the hamlet of Yandoit (cnr of Hallets Lane and Yandoit Rises Rd.), just a 15-minute drive to Daylesford. This 5.6-acre allotment of undulating land with a dam is ready for your dream home (STCA). Offering panoramic views over the Yandoit countryside and good access on a bitumen road, just off the Daylesford Newstead rd. Electricity and telephone available at the boundary. A fantastic opportunity for a rural lifestyle so close to Daylesford/Hepburn Springs.
– 5.6 acres of undulating cleared land
– Farming Zone (Hepburn Shire)
– Ideal building site (STCA)
– Electricity and Telephone line available on road
– Panoramic views over the country side
Inspections are highly recommended.