11 ACRES OF BUSHLAND BEAUTY ADJOINING STATE FOREST
Just 5 minutes easy access from Daylesford, this beautiful 11 acre native bushland allotment is a peaceful haven for resident wildlife and adjoins the Wombat State Forest, providing opportunities for bushwalking and horse riding. A gently undulating landscape with tall eucalypts, wattles and wildflowers – the perfect location for your country home (subject to Council approval).
* 11 acres native bushland, adjoining Wombat State Forest
* Gently undulating with vehicle access tracks
* Tall forest with eucalypts, wattles, wildflowers
* Kangaroos and native wildlife, beautiful birds
* Electricity available, not connected