4BR HOME ON OVER HALF ACRE BETWEEN DAYLESFORD & BALLARAT
A beautifully presented property enjoying a prime location in Newlyn, just 10 minutes from Daylesford, 5 minutes to Creswick and around 25 mins to Ballarat. Set in a quiet and friendly residential area on approx 2428 sq.m (over half an acre), the elevated home has 4 spacious bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and ensuite. There are 2 substantial living areas and large bright kitchen that opens to the undercover outdoor entertaining area. Established gardens surround the home including a huge variety of spring bulbs, while old-variety roses line the driveway.
Freshly painted and light filled throughout, this home will suit those seeking their private country home, weekender or rental investment.
• 4 large bedrooms – main has wide sunny balcony, walk-in robes, ensuite bathroom
• 2 large and versatile open plan living areas with contemporary decor
• Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench space, large pantry, dishwasher, gas cooking
• Wide undercover outdoor entertaining area, wrap around verandahs and decks
• Sparkling main bathroom with shower, bath. Full laundry, separate toilet
• NBN internet, town water, mains power plus 3.29 Kw solar system (14 panels)
• Split system heating/cooling, wood fire
• Double lockup garage, garden shedding, chook shed
• Huge block 2428 sq.m. with rich soil, established rose gardens, lawns
• Views over countryside to nearby hills
• 5 minute walk to Newlyn Primary School, school bus to Ballarat nearby