PRIDE AND PERSONALITY
With its distinctive curved and banded brickwork this beautifully presented 1940’s solid brick home is sited proudly on a large allotment of approx 800 sq.m, in a quiet residential street opposite farmland.
A contemporary makeover of the home has provided a new kitchen, smart bathroom and fresh décor, while retaining charm and character. Outdoors there is a lovely paved courtyard garden, securely fenced low maintenance backyard with fruit trees, garage and separate storage shed.
Just a few minutes’ walk to Hepburn Springs village, Mineral Springs Reserve, primary school, kindergarten and golf course making this an ideal family home, rental investment or weekender.
• 3 large bedrooms – main with walk-in robe
• Bright front living room with open fireplace
• Large bright new kitchen/meals area with induction cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, huge amount of pantry storage space
• Wide entry hallway, smart bathroom with corner spa bath, toilet
• Separate laundry with second toilet
• Ducted heating, open fireplaces
• Freshly painted thoughout, new Colorbond roof
• Large allotment approx 800sq.m, securely fenced, paved courtyard garden
• Bush walking tracks nearby, views to west over farmland