20 HECTARES (APPROX 50 ACRES) FARMING & BUSHLAND ADJOINING WOMBAT STATE FOREST
Approx half bushland with cleared farming zoned land at Denver, with easy access to Woodend, Trentham, Daylesford and Kyneton. This attractive undulating allotment will suit those seeking lifestyle/farming opportunities (subject to Council approval) and adjoins Wombat State Forest where there are many bushwalking and horseriding trails.
Adjacent Lot 1 (20 hectares /approx 50 acres) is also available for sale. Cleared land.
• 20 hectares (approx 50 acres) adjoining Wombat State Forest
• Sealed road frontage
• Farming Zone – Hepburn Shire
• 20 minutes from each Woodend, Trentham, Daylesford & Kyneton
• Former pine plantation – harvested approx 5 years ago, some wattle and eucalypt regrowth
• Undulating landscape – with pasture improvement suited to mixed farming, grazing, horses
• GST may apply to this sale. The property being sold by the Vendor qualifies for primary production.