Rolling Farmland of Smeaton with Planning Permit
Located in the heart of the goldfields boasting panoramic views across the countryside, this stunning property is just 4 minutes from the township of Smeaton and 25 minutes to Ballarat. Currently being used for primary production the property has fantastic stock fencing into 6 paddocks with planted shelter belts with Australian natives. .
– Approx. 74.3 Acres – Zoned Farming (FZ)
– Current Hepburn Shire council planning permit
– Mains Power Available powerline running through land
– Seasonal creek runs along west boundary
– Metal stock yards with crush not included in the sale
Inspection are highly recommended and by private appointment only.