Rolling Farmland of Smeaton with Planning Permit
Located in the heart of the goldfields boasting panoramic views across the countryside, this stunning property is just 4 minutes from the township of Smeaton and 25 minutes to Ballarat. Currently being used for primary production the property has fantastic stock fencing into 6 paddocks with planted shelter belts with Australian natives and metal stock yards with crush included in the sale.
– Approx. 74.3 Acres – Zoned Farming (FZ)
– Current Hepburn Shire council planning permit
– Mains Power Available powerline running through land
– Seasonal creek runs along west boundary
– Vendor will install a water bore on sale
Inspection are highly recommended and by private appointment only.