Tranquil Bush land Retreat with Studio and Bungalow
Upon entering this private 15-acre oasis, you are greeted by natural bush land surrounds abundant with native wildlife, flora & fauna and an overwhelming sense of quiet and seclusion. This charming craftsman-built stone residence features a beautiful stone open fireplace, recycled timber posts and high vaulted ceilings, all creating rustic charm, easy living with a modern edge. Internal features include open floor plan, modern country kitchen with farmhouse sink and Falcon cooker, cosy fireplace living, dining, large bathroom with bath, second story atrium living and three generous bedrooms with views from every window.
A stylish studio boasts a loft bedroom, kitchenette, bathroom, matt black fixtures & fittings and a private outdoor haven with spa tub. Ideal for guest accommodation or teenagers retreat.
The Laundry also features a loft bedroom with fold away stairs and a wood fire that would make a fabulous home office or sleepout.
– Approx. 15 acres of established native trees and shrubs, lawn areas and beautiful bushland areas with wildflowers. Resident kangaroos and birdlife.
– Mains Power, Bottled Gas, Septic system, ADSL Internet, Rainwater Tanks, 2 x Dams
– Established terraced gardens for entertaining with orchard (Plum, Nectarine, Apple)
– Located 6 minutes from Daylesford with easy access to Melbourne
– Outstanding lifestyle property, use as a weekender or fantastic holiday letting potential
Inspection by private appointment and are highly recommended.