Bushland Living close to Daylesford
Located in the hamlet of Eganstown, this private and secluded home set on approx. 1 acre in natural bush land surrounds just 10 minutes to Daylesford. The neatly presented home offers bright and light spaces, high ceilings, floating timber floors, master bedroom with direct access to bathroom, a further 3 good sized bedrooms, 4-bay garage with workshop and established gardens. Offering a peaceful lifestyle opportunity with an abundance of native wildlife, bush walking & mountain bike riding tracks. Currently a family home, this property would suit a first home owner, permanent residence or ideal as a weekender.
– 4049m2 Land Size – Farming Zone (FZ)
– Bottled Gas, Mains Power, Septic waste system, rain water tanks, High Speed ADSL Internet
– Wood fire & Split system heating/cooling
– Back to the grid solar system with 8 panels & Solar Hot water
– 4 Bay shed with power and workshop.
Inspections offered by private inspections only and access to the property from Cemetery rd. (follow the pointer signs)