Solid Family Home with Views along the Valley
Located in Drummond, 8 minutes to the nearest train station in Malmsbury and 20 minutes to Daylesford and all that the spa country has to offer. This 12-year-old home is set high on the block overlooking a large dam with resident birdlife and positioned to take in the long views along the valley. With generous portion sizes all around and ample storage this practical design features a central hallway that links the bathroom with 4 bedrooms, all with BIR and an ensuite in master. The large living room offers good levels of natural light, a fan forced wood heater, split system heating/cooling, and dining area with separate kitchen and walk in pantry. Ideal for a permanent residence or weekender, with state forest nearby offering bush tracks for hiking or mountain bike riding.
– Approx. 2.2ha or 5.4 acres of land with dam. Rural Living Zone (RLZ)
– Mains & Solar Power, septic system, 60,000L rain water storage and ADSL Internet
– 32 Solar panels on house and shed & solar hot water with electric booster
– Double car garage with workshop, concreted with power connected & wood shed
– Fire Sprinklers, 2 x hose reels, petrol pump, metal security shutters, 2 x CFA Tanks
– Access to the rear of property off Scobles rd. (follow the signs)
Inspections are by private appointment and are highly recommended.