SITTING ON TOP OF THE WORLD
This sensational lifestyle property is located on the top of Forest Hill. Just a short 15-minute drive to the spa centre of Daylesford or 25 minutes to Ballarat. This unique property boasts spectacular, uninterrupted views across the Seven Hills of Smeaton, the Wombat Hill at Daylesford, the Macedon Ranges and the Pyrenees Ranges. This property is being offered for sale for the first time in 150 years- in a very tightly held farming area. The 360-degree view is simply indescribable, you can see forever.
– 60 acres [approx.] –with rich red volcanic soil
– Deep bore and road frontage on boundary
– Close to shops, schools and services
– 90 mins commuting distance to Melbourne
– Planning Permit to build has previously been issued but now expired
An inspection of this magnificent property is sure to impress. Please call for more details.