1.5 ACRES WITH PERMIT ADJOINING STATE FOREST ON DAYLESFORD’S DOORSTEP
Recently issued Planning Permit for a dwelling. 1.5 acres of native bushland with Wombat State Forest adjoining on 3 sides, located at Eganstown. An attractive bushland property on Daylesford’s doorstep featuring tall eucalypts, wildflowers, loads of wildlife.
• Planning permit issued 20 Dec 2017. Current for 2 years, with development to be completed within 4 years.
• Hepburn Shire – Farming Zone. BAL 40
• 5 minutes easy access to Daylesford township
• Electricity, telephone available
• Adjoins Wombat State Forest on 3 sides – a great property for bushwalking, horse riding