Private Mudbrick Retreat and Studio on 5 Acres
This beautifully presented residence is situated just minutes to Daylesford on approx. 5 acres of bush and cleared land. With an abundance of native wildlife this property offers a private mudbrick retreat and a detached studio. The home offers light and bright spaces with high ceilings, a modern kitchen, fan forced wood heating, central bathroom/laundry and open plan kitchen/living. The studio would make an ideal treatment space, home office or guest accommodation. It features a kitchenette, lounge, bathroom, front decking, outdoor heated spa and pizza oven.
– Mains Power, 2 x Large Rain Water Tanks, seasonal dam, septic system
– Separate studio with kitchenette and bathroom
– 2 x 8000 G (36,360 L) tanks for rain water
– Established fruit trees, raised vegetable gardens, Australian native trees
– Garden shed & 20-foot shipping container
– 7 minutes from Daylesford, 20 minutes to Ballarat, school bus stop nearby
Inspections by public and private appointment and are highly recommended.