Having just undergone a recent refurbishment this light-filled residence encompasses free-flowing living, dining and entertaining zones featuring many charming vintage details and contemporary inclusions to create a captivating and spacious country home of great personality.
The wide entry hallway leads to a welcoming central sitting room, adjoining dining room and large contemporary kitchen with smart commercial styling. French doors at either end of the kitchen open to a courtyard and wide wraparound elevated deck with undercover dining area – the perfect place for relaxed living and entertaining all year round.
The home has 3 generous bedrooms – one with pretty etched glass doors opening to the deck, and a central bathroom with deep freestanding bath.
Gracing a generous allotment of approx. 1662 sqm (over 1/3rd of an acre) halfway between Daylesford and Hepburn Springs, the property has views to nearby bushland and presents a superb lifestyle opportunity. Inspections by appointment only.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Central sitting room with bay window, adjoining dining room
• Kitchen features stainless steel benches, industrial central island bench, Smeg gas/electric cooking, casement windows and French doors to deck
• Lovely traditional details and polished timber floors throughout
• Ducted heating, terraced garden beds, on site parking for 3-4 cars
• All services connected – power, natural gas, town water & sewerage, mobile coverage
• Most furnishings available for additional purchase. Excludes artwork and personal items.