HIDE AWAY HERE CLOSE TO LAKE DAYLESFORD
A beautifully renovated original miner’s cottage that reflects the owner’s passion for retaining the historic features while introducing a stylish décor and modern fittings. Full of character, the cottage has bright and beautifully liveable spaces to provide relaxed living in a country-style setting close to Lake Daylesford and walking distance to Daylesford town centre. Perfect as a permanent country residence, weekend retreat or holiday getaway.
Inspections by appointment only.
• Renovated original miner’s cottage in an elevated position
• West facing front verandah looking towards town and Lake Daylesford
• Central open plan living-dining-kitchen with new split system, open fireplace with decorative mantel
• Gas central heating, ceiling fans
• 2 bedrooms, smart country kitchen with electric & gas cooking
• Bathroom with large corner spa bath, laundry facilities, instant gas HWS
• Timber lined ceilings, polished timber floorboards, many original features retained throughout
• Carport with direct access to house, large store shed plus garden shed
• New weatherboards, restumped, rewired & replumbed
• Private and neatly landscaped low maintenance gardens, fully fenced,
• Electricity, town water, sewerage, natural gas, land area approx. 440 sq.m.
• Close to bushwalking tracks