GRAND VICTORIAN RESIDENCE
This magnificent family homes boasts a 1370 square metres allotment of near flat land on the high side of Queensberry Street, Daylesford with long views toward Lake Daylesford and the hills beyond. Centrally located only a few minutes’ walk to the Wombat Botanical Gardens and a short stroll to the Daylesford shops, cafes and restaurants in the main street. This property is waiting for you to reinvigorate the original period features including ornate pressed-metal ceilings in the front rooms, fireplaces, high ceilings, double hung windows and timber floorboards. This 4 bedroom home has 2 living areas, kitchen/meals, separate lounge and dining rooms and a rear alfresco area looking out onto a very large rear yard with majestic mature trees.
Held by the same family for over 40 years, here is your opportunity to purchase one of Daylesford’s finest Victorian properties for your family home or exquisite weekender.
Features include: –
• Original Victorian feature including pressed metal ceilings and double hung windows
• 4 bedrooms, 3 with fireplaces
• 2 living areas, separate lounge and dining with fireplaces
• Kitchen/ Meals
• Bathroom, laundry and separate toilet
• Single carport and enclosed workshop
• Gas ducted heating, 4Kw solar power system, town water, gas, power and NBN
Open for inspection at scheduled times.