COUNTRY LIVING ON DAYLESFORD'S DOORSTEP
OPEN HOUSE CANCELLED
Enjoy all the benefits of country living within 5 minutes of the cafés, stores and galleries of Daylesford township. Sited on approx 1845 sq.m. with a creek reserve at the rear, the residence is surrounded by established gardens and features bright living area, large welcoming kitchen, and 3-4 bedrooms.
A large studio/workshop with verandah overlooking the creek reserve, established fruit trees and vegetable gardens, complete this property that has plenty of space to play and dream.
• Open plan living-dining, large kitchen with meals area, electric cooking
• 3-4 bedrooms, central bathroom with bath. Separate laundry
• Ned Kelly woodfire, insulated in walls and ceiling
• Mains power, LP gas HWS, 64,000 litres of rainwater storage
• Approx 1845 sq.m. (just under half acre), fully fenced with creek boundary
• Double carport plus large studio/workshop, also with carport
• Rich soil, established gardens, fruit trees, berries and vegetables, garden shed, secure fencing
• 5 mins to Daylesford, school bus nearby