“AMANTI”, CENTRAL LOCATION WITH MAGNIFICENT VIEWS
This beautifully presented two level residence incorporates innovative design, eco-friendly features and stylish, modern décor to create a home that provides elegant, low maintenance country living. Currently holiday accommodation sleeping up to 10 guests, the house is beautifully sited in an easily accessible elevated position tantalisingly close to cafés, shops and restaurants, and designed to take full advantage of the magnificent views over our beautiful township towards the Wombat State Forest.
Inspection by private appointment only.
• The street level entry with portico directly accesses the upper floor of this superb home. A wide hallway, perfect for treasured artworks and photographs, leads you to the vast living-dining area that extends across the full width of the rear of the house, highlighting the magnificent views from this elevated position. This area features high vaulted ceilings, beautiful timber flooring and two sets of floor-to-ceiling doors that slide away to access the wide covered alfresco deck and let in sunlight and fresh air.
• Taking pride of place in this area is the beautifully designed open kitchen – a cook’s delight featuring custom joinery with soft close drawers, plenty of preparation space and gleaming stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, electric underbench oven and designer rangehood.
• Adjoining the kitchen is a large butler’s pantry with more storage and bench space, stainless steel dishwasher and room for a large refrigerator. The laundry/storeroom is also immediately adjacent to the kitchen, and includes a front loading washing machine.
• A separate office/library has a “picture window” opening to the living area.
• Also on this level are two large east-facing bedrooms, both with ceiling fans and a wall of built-in robes, and a huge bathroom featuring custom joinery, large format tiling, heated towel rail, twin vanity basins, spa bath, separate shower and toilet.
• Downstairs is entirely devoted to an expansive master bedroom suite with its own wide covered deck and plenty of room for sofa and TV. The walk-through wardrobe has double hanging space and custom made drawers, while the luxury ensuite bathroom features a double shower, heated towel rail, twin vanity basins and toilet. This downstairs area offers superb versatility as a separate living zone for extended family or guests.
• Timber framed, weatherboard and colourbond cladding. Colourbond roof
• 6+ star energy rating – double glazing, high rating wall, floor and ceiling insulation, with acoustic insulation in downstairs ceiling
• Energy efficient lighting throughout, quality light fittings. NBN connected
• Gas central heating plus reverse cycle heating/airconditioning. Gas instantaneous HWS
• High ceilings throughout
• Forest Red Mix timber flooring – a low sheen finish highlights the beautiful grain of the timber. Wool blend carpets in bedrooms and study
• Custom joinery, large format tiling and twin vanity basins in both bathrooms. Master ensuite features double shower with rainshower and wall mounted hand-held spray shower
• Single carport with direct access to kitchen butler’s pantry
• 5000 litre rainwater tank for garden watering, also connected to toilets
• Boundary fencing, concrete paving, rich volcanic soil