Right in the Heart of Hepburn
Located a stone’s throw from the Hepburn Primary School, Kindergarten and Golf course this 3-bedroom home offers a large open plan living/dining space with central bathroom and full laundry. An established garden provides privacy from the road and the fully fenced yard is dog and child friendly. The private north facing decking is perfect in summer for entertaining and offers views over the backyard vegetable gardens and trees. The double garage with concrete and power connected would be suitable for storage/workshop/studio. Currently a permanent residence this property would be ideal for the first home owner, permanent rental market or development (STCA).
– 774m2 land size Zoned General Residential 1
– All services connected – power, water, natural gas, sewerage, NBN internet
– 2.5kw Solar system, rain water tank, 2 x garden sheds
– Split system heating cooling, gas heating & fan forced wood heater
– Corner block with access to carport and double car garage from fourteenth street
Inspections are offered by private and public inspection.