Central Art Deco Delight
This centrally located home is just a short stroll to Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens and the iconic Convent Gallery. With a large range of period features including ceiling roses, decorative cornices, high ceilings, lead light windows and large room sizes. This well-appointed and presented residence boasts central heating/ cooling, established garden with variety of fruit trees, double car storage shed and carport. Currently being used for residential purposes this property would also be ideal on the holiday let market.
– 809m2 land size zoned General Residential
– Walking distance to Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens, Convent Gallery and Daylesford CBD.
– 1 x Carport & 1 x Uncovered carparking on site plus double car garage
– All town services connected – power, natural gas, water and sewerage
– Established gardens with fruit trees and garden tank
An inspection is highly recommended