“BIDWELL”, HIDEAWAY COTTAGE CLOSE TO LAKE DAYLESFORD
If you are looking for a peaceful country retreat in the heart of Daylesford and love the local birdlife, then this delightful cottage will be perfect for you. Set privately at the back of a leafy garden allotment, close to Lake Daylesford, the Mill Market and walking distance to Daylesford’s main street shops and cafes, the cottage comprises open plan living-dining-kitchen, one bedroom and bathroom. The property is ideal as a holiday rental, personal weekend retreat or low maintenance residence.
• West-facing deck, open plan living-dining with wood heater and gas heating
• Kitchen has a new gas stove, plenty of bench & storage space
• Bathroom with shower over bath, vanity and toilet
• On-site parking. Land area approx 500sq.m.
• Potential to extend, subject to council approval
• Beautifully quiet treed area, no through road leading to Lake Daylesford
• Short walk to the Lake, the Mill Market, town shops, services and cafes
• All services connected – power, natural gas, sewerage, town water. Mobile coverage, NBN available