Versatile Country Retreat on 5 Acres
Situated between Daylesford and Hepburn Springs this privately secluded residence on approx. 5 acres offers many possibilities. Previously owner occupied and used for childcare, this versatile home offers the flexibility to be split into separate zones or use as a 3-bedroom home with studio. Separate to the main home is a 5×9 meter church hall with high ceilings, wood fired heater that would be perfect as an artist studio, yoga hall, meeting space, home office or convert into accommodation.
This neatly presented home features open plan kitchen/living, bright & light lounge space with panoramic window, outdoor entertaining decking, large master bedroom with WIR and ensuite bathroom, 2 good sized bedrooms, full laundry and separate studio with kitchenette, bathroom and separate entrance.
– 2ha or approx. 5 acres of mixed cleared and bushland with fenced dam
– Hepburn Shire -Zoned Low Density Residential with the potential to further subdivide
– Double car garage and ample garden shedding with power and concrete flooring.
– Wood heater, Split system heating/cooling
– A short walk to Hepburn Springs village, bushwalking tracks nearby
Inspection by private appointment and as advertised online.