22 ACRES OF AUSTRALIAN LANDSCAPE WITH SPECTACULAR VIEWS TO MOUNT FRANKLIN
Your own piece of Australian countryside at Mt Franklin, just 10 minutes north of Daylesford and 20 minutes to Castlemaine, with easy access to both towns via the Midland Highway. The ancient volcano Mount Franklin rises up majestically to the west, providing an amazing sight at sunrise and sunset.
A planning permit has just been issued with the building envelope sited to take in views over the surrounding rural landscape of rolling hills, pastures and forests.
The owners have planted hundreds of indigenous trees, creating a superb lifestyle block with cleared and sheltered areas, but also suited to a wide variety of farming pursuits – vines, olives, nuts. A safe haven for birds, kangaroos, echidnas and countless other native animals.
• 22 acres (approx) with current planning permit for residence
• Spectacular views to nearby Mt Franklin and over the surrounding countryside
• Beautiful lifestyle property with 2 dams, seasonal creek, power available
• 10 minutes easy access to Daylesford, 20 minutes to Castlemaine
• Directions: approx 1km east of Church Rd/Leslies Rd junction