Superb Lifestyle Opportunity on approx. 43 acres
Situated on a picturesque 43.6 Acres (approx.) this generous home features 5 good sized bedrooms, with an indoor heated pool, tennis court and everything you could desire in a rural property. Situated 40 minutes to Ballarat, 45 minutes from Melbourne with easy access to Western Freeway, this versatile hobby farm would be a perfect country retreat with space for horses, pigs, livestock, poultry and offers a self-sufficient lifestyle.
This large family home boasts several living areas, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, entertainers country kitchen with slow combustion stove and meals area, formal dining and living room with double sided fireplace, full laundry, second family room upstairs and a wrap around veranda. The solar heated indoor pool features its own shower room, pump room and upstairs attic. The separate commercial food preparation area features stainless steel benches, bread oven, storage and walk in cool room.
The home is overlooking approx. 13 undulating paddocks, some with paddock shelter, stock troughs all well fenced and ready to move in the animals. With landscaped gardens, 30 fruit trees, a large polytunnel for those winter vegetables this property is sure to impress.
– 43.6 acres mostly cleared with lightly bushed area
– Mains Power, 6wk solar system, bottled gas, septic system, large concrete water tanks
– Split System heating/cooling, wood combustion stove, open wood fires and hydronic heating
– Bitumen fully fenced tennis court with lighting, Indoor solar heated pool
– 6 bay colourbond shed with float parking and lock up section with concrete floor & chook shed
– Main dam & further 2 x stock dams, with a fire prevention sprinkler around home.
With many more features to be explored an inspection is highly recommended.