YOUR OWN MASTERPIECE – HOUSE & LARGE STUDIO ON 14.75 ACRES
This remarkable property may just be the solution to your quest for the ideal work-lifestyle balance. Perfect as an artist’s home and studio/gallery, training or workshop retreats (STCA) the property is located just 10 minutes easy drive to Daylesford and 20 minutes to Castlemaine.
An elegant and spacious one bedroom residence, currently operating as guest accommodation but ideal for private permanent living, has been positioned to take full advantage of the views over the picturesque landscape to Mount Franklin, the ancient volcano that dominates the skyline to the west.
The large multi-roomed studio, with central workspace/gallery, “conservatory” style workroom, and several private offices/studios is sited privately amidst lush established gardens.
A huge steel shed provides plenty of space for vehicle storage or trade workshop, while the separate cabin (in need of renovation) could provide further studio/retreat space.
This fascinating and very private property, comprising 14.75 acres of light forest with 3 bush dams, established gardens and small orchard, is home to masses of birds, resident kangaroos and other native wildlife.
Inspection is by advance appointment, with no weekend access available.
• Residence – walk-in/walk-out, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, laundry, spacious and bright open living-dining, kitchen with Miele appliances. Split system heating/air conditioning. Picture windows, wide verandahs and elevated deck provide stunning views to Mt Franklin. Carport.
• Studio – Central open workspace/gallery, gorgeous “conservatory” workroom with high coved ceiling, 4 offices, storeroom, bathroom, galley tearoom, laundry/mudroom. Commercial grade heating/air conditioning. Undercover parking.
• Cabin/second studio – needs renovation, living room, separate bedroom, bathroom
• Huge steel machinery shed – 18m x 10m (60’ x 32’), concrete floor, power
• Plenty of rainwater storage – 2 x 20,000L on shed, 11,000L on residence, 20,000L on studio, smaller tank on cabin
• 3 electricity meters service the property – residence & shed combined, separate meters to studio and cabin
• 3 dams, light bushland with established gardens and orchard