A SUNNY COUNTRY LIFESTYLE
Located in Newlyn just 15 minutes from Daylesford, 5 minutes to Creswick and 20 minutes to Ballarat.
Adjoining and overlooking farmland with panoramic views to the distant hills, this charming and immaculately presented 1940’s era home with living areas bathed in natural light has been beautifully restored and modernised to provide relaxed living. Sited on a large block of approx. 1900 sq.m. (nearly one half acre) and comprising 2 Titles, the house is surrounded by attractive and productive gardens. The property is perfect as a permanent country residence, weekend retreat, rental investment or holiday getaway. Inspections by advance appointment only.
• 3 bedrooms – master bedroom with eastern aspect
• Bright open plan living-dining room with wood fire and split system
• Sunny kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space
• Central bathroom with shower, toilet
• Enclosed rear verandah with second toilet
• Mains power and town water connected
• Rewired, plumbed and stumped
• Plenty of sheds/workshops with concrete flooring plus potting shed, chook yard, old dairy and separator room
• Adjoins farmland to south and west
• Spectacular views over surrounding farmland to rolling hills
• Rich red soil with enormous ash tree and old weeping willow, orchard containing hazelnuts, mulberry tree, blood plum, apples, quince, apricot, cherry, fig, pomegranate and crab apple