BIG SKY & FOREST VIEWS
A spectacular contemporary home featuring luxury living and huge views, sited halfway between Daylesford and Hepburn Springs. This beautiful home has been designed with large north facing windows to capture natural light and highlight the views, and incorporates rich timberboards and a stylish modern décor. With a glamorous kitchen opening to the huge living dining area and wide front entry deck, this home is absolutely perfect for those who love to entertain. High ceilings, sparkling lights and gleaming timber floors create a beautiful atmosphere while providing contemporary, low maintenance living in the heart of Victoria’s famed Spa Region.
Currently tenanted – inspections by advance appointment only.
• Enormous open plan living-dining area with bifold doors to wide front deck, plus access to private balcony. Soaring ceilings with high windows flooding the whole room in natural light.
• Designer kitchen has wide island bench, pantry and deep drawers for storage. Stainless steel appliances – wide electric oven and gas hotplate, dishwasher
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and deluxe ensuite bathroom
• 2 other large bedrooms both with built-in robes
• Second spacious bathroom with bath, separate shower, vanity and toilet
• Large laundry with plenty of storage
• The huge secure underhouse garaging and store area is the full depth and length of residence above – plenty of room for at least 2 cars, tools, equipment, workshop
• Land area 711 sq.m
• Excellent tenant $451 p.w.
• Timber framed, weatherboard and colourbond cladding. Colourbond roof
• Merbau timber decking and railings, stainless steel wire balustrades
• Fully insulated – wall, floor and ceiling
• Gas central heating plus reverse cycle heating/airconditioning
• Gleaming timber floors. Quality carpets in bedrooms. Custom joinery
• 5000 litre rainwater tank