Immaculate Townhouse with Subdivision Potential (STCA)
Situated on a corner block in a quiet residential no-through road this immaculately presented town house is situated to the front of a 1012m2 allotment with the further potential to subdivide (STCA). The two-bedroom home features recently updated, modern appliances, with light and bright spaces, open living/dining, modern bathroom with large walk in shower, BIR in master bedroom, split system heating/cooling and a gas heater. The large fully fenced backyard features established walnut, apple and silver birch trees and a concreted double car garage. Ideal for the owner occupier, astute investor or developer.
– 1012m2 land size with potential to subdivide (STCA)
– All mains services connected, Power, Water, Gas, Sewerage, NBN internet
– Split system heating/cooling plus energy efficient rennai gas heating
– Low maintenance established garden with large walnut and apple trees
– Carport with slimline tank & concreted double car garage
– Walking distance to Houston street spring & Cornish Hill
Inspections as advertised online and by private appointment by request.