SHARED LIVING IN QUIET LOCATION
Enjoy private and peaceful living at this versatile home which features an apartment space at the front – share with a friend, offer as holiday accommodation or use as a studio/home office. The residence is sited at the rear of a large garden allotment with rich volcanic soil – perfect for those wanting to establish gardens, grow vegies, keep chickens or maybe just run wild! Subdivision potential subject to Council approval – a recent application has received favourable consideration.
* 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas and is well suited to dual living with separate entries
* Country style kitchen with gas cooking, plenty of bench space, pantry
* Separate laundry, enclosed rear porch to elevated deck
* Wood heater plus gas heater and ceiling fans
* Carport and undercover storage
* Large block approx 978 sq.m. Garden shed & chicken run.
* Mains power plus solar, natural gas, sewerage, town water, NBN available
* Quiet country area on the edge of Daylesford township with mineral spring nearby, a short walk to Wombat Hill Botanic gardens, Sunday Market