COMMERCIAL GALLERY + RESIDENCE + APARTMENT
Occupying a large corner allotment with Commercial zoning, this superbly presented and substantial property offers a combination of glamorous residential living with versatile commercial/income producing opportunities.
Take a step back in time, and then swiftly travel into the present at this fascinating and versatile property in the heart of Hepburn Springs village, 2 doors from the General Store.
Enter via the traditional former residence to Moongate Oriental Antiques, a richly decorated and spacious retail gallery. Continue through to the elegantly theatrical private residence with stunning views over Doctors Gully, and then downstairs to the self-contained guest apartment – the highly rated and stylish Moongate Accommodation.
Inspection by advance personal appointment only.
• Retail gallery space with 5 rooms, plus office/storeroom & toilet. Subject to council approval this would be an ideal premises for specialty store, health/therapy facility, café or restaurant, or combine with the residence to create a large private home or guest accommodation
• Adjoining the gallery (on upper level) – main residence with spacious open plan living-dining room opening to elevated undercover terrace with stunning forest views over Doctors Gully. Entertainer’s kitchen with wide island bench, huge walk-in pantry
2 private bedroom suites, master bedroom with views and direct access to terrace has walk-in robe and ensuite with spa bath.
Second bedroom has private balcony, adjoining bathroom.
• Lower level – self-contained apartment with living room, bedroom, bathroom, laundry and 2 courtyards
Also on this level is a double lockup garage with remote control doors, large workshop and storage
• Additional on-site parking for 5 cars
• Corner allotment approx. 815 sq.m. with Commercial zoning
• All services connected, plus solar electricity, 2 rainwater tanks. Gas ducted heating, 2 x reverse cycle airconditioners. Residence double glazed, well insulated with 5 star energy rating