LARGE RETAIL GALLERY, ELEGANT RESIDENCE & APARTMENT
Occupying a large corner allotment with Commercial Zoning, this substantial and superbly presented property offers a combination of versatile retail/commercial/residential opportunities with glamorous residential living. A fascinating property in the centre of Hepburn Springs village, 2 doors from the General Store.
Enter via the traditional former residence to what is currently Moongate Oriental Antiques & Gallery. Original doors and windows are featured and fireplaces could be reinstated.
Continue through to the elegant private residence with superb open plan kitchen-living-dining area and undercover terrace featuring stunning views over Doctors Gully, and then downstairs to the self-contained guest apartment – the highly rated and stylish Moongate Accommodation.
• Retail gallery space at front with 5 rooms, plus office/storeroom & toilet. Subject to council approval this would be an ideal premises for specialty retail store, health/therapy facility, café or restaurant, or combine with the residence to create a large private home or guest accommodation
• Main residence adjoining the gallery (on upper level) – spacious open plan living-dining room opening to elevated undercover terrace with stunning forest views over Doctors Gully. Entertainer’s kitchen with wide island bench, huge walk-in pantry. 2 private bedroom suites, master bedroom with views and direct access to terrace has walk-in robe and ensuite with spa bath. Second bedroom has private balcony and ensuite bathroom.
• Self-contained apartment on lower level – living room, bedroom, bathroom, laundry and 2 courtyards. Also on this level is a double lockup garage with remote control doors, large workshop and garden storage
• Additional on-site parking for 5 cars
• Corner allotment approx. 815 sq.m. with Commercial Zoning
• All services connected, plus solar electricity, 2 rainwater tanks. Monitored alarm system, gas ducted heating, 2 x reverse cycle airconditioners and 7 ceiling fans are featured through the property. Residence double glazed, well insulated with 5 star energy rating
With separate entry available to each zone, there are many options available (subject to council approval) to extend/maximise income generating aspects of this property. Please contact Rae Corris 0408 358 772 for further income/accommodation details:
• The overall premises would be perfectly suited to a demonstration cooking school or health/wellness facility with on-site restaurant/dining room and accommodation
• Retail store/gallery/café/restaurant – currently owner occupied, vacant possession provided
• Continue existing accommodation apartment, plus upstairs residence for expanded or separate accommodation (3 bedrooms/luxury living spaces in total)
• Convert existing retail store to 2 spacious apartments (STCA), or reinstate rooms for additional living/bedrooms – total of 6-7 bedrooms possible
Inspection by advance personal appointment only.