OLD GLENDARUEL SCHOOL circa 1880
Located in the heart of the Goldfields, “The Old Glendaruel Primary School” was built around 1880 and operated until the mid-1950’s as a school and teacher’s residence. It was used in the 1970-90’s as a school camp and has recently undergone a fabulous conversion into residential accommodation.
Enjoy the rural atmosphere with long views over the adjacent farming land to Mt Bolton & Mt Beckworth. Only 10 mins to the bustling township of Clunes, 18 mins to Creswick, 25 mins to Ballarat and 35 mins to the Spa centre of Daylesford, this property is not only centrally located but has the school bus running past with a stop at the front gate.
The unique and historic 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom property is situated on 4026m2 (just over 1 acre). Offers magnificent original features including the school room with its double height, mansard ceiling, double sided brick fire place and the original ablution block has been renovated into a unique offering.
• Land size of 4026m2 [1 acre], Zoned Farming
• Bore water, bottled gas, septic waste system, mains power, NBN Internet
• 2 car garage, 2 good size gardening/storage sheds and chicken coop
• Under carpet heating in school room, potbelly wood fire in kitchen/dining area, large Coonara wood fire heater, split system heating/cooling in kitchen
• Dry stone walling on three sides of property
• Established gardens with mature trees and raised garden boxes
Inspections are highly recommended and are offered for Public and Private Inspection by appointment.