Vintage and contemporary styles merge effortlessly in this gorgeous 3 bedroom home situated on a huge allotment of approx half an acre, and perfectly located halfway between Daylesford and Hepburn Springs.
Full of personality, this deceptively large, original miners cottage has been skilfully renovated and extended to create a stylish split level residence providing spacious and relaxed living. Boasting a well established garden with natural vistas from the large rear deck, it is perfect for those wanting plenty of space to relax, entertain and play in the heart of the famed Spa Country region.
Currently tenanted, so inspections are by advance appointment only.
• Bullnosed verandah entry to central hallway flanked by 2 bedrooms – both timber lined with coved ceilings, one with open fireplace
• Huge master bedroom with built-in robes, open fireplace, split system
• Sitting room with inviting open fireplace
• Adjoining open plan living-dining area with French doors to a wide elevated deck
• Fabulous central kitchen perfect for entertaining with lots of bench & storage space, wide 5 burner gas stove, dishwasher
• Luxury bathroom with underfloor heating, deep soak tub, walk-in shower. 2 separate toilets. Euro laundry
• Gas ducted heating, plus reverse cycle heating/cooling. Polished timber floorboards throughout
• Land area approx half an acre with established gardens, lawn areas. All services connected