20 HECTARES (APPROX 50 ACRES) ADJOINING WOMBAT STATE FOREST
A large parcel of cleared farming zoned land at Denver, with excellent access to Woodend, Trentham, Daylesford and Kyneton. This undulating corner allotment adjoins Wombat State Forest where there are many bushwalking and horseriding trails.
Adjacent Lot 2 (20 hectares /approx 50 acres) is also available for sale. Approx half cleared, half bushland.
• 20 hectares (approx 50 acres) adjoining Wombat State Forest
• Corner allotment with 2 road frontages – Springhill Rd (sealed road frontage) & Sugarloaf Rd (unsealed)
• Farming Zone – Hepburn Shire
• 20 minutes from each Woodend, Trentham, Daylesford & Kyneton
• Former pine plantation – harvested approx 5 years ago, some wattle and eucalypt regrowth
• Fenced on west and southern boundaries
• Undulating landscape – with pasture improvement suited to mixed farming, grazing, horses
• Lifestyle/farming opportunities (subject to Council approval)
• GST may apply to this sale. The property being sold by the Vendor qualifies for primary production.