SUPERB RURAL LIFESTYLE PROPERTY - 21 ACRES WITH PANORAMIC VIEWS
Just 10 minutes from both Daylesford and Trentham, and an easy 90 minute drive to Melbourne CBD, this superbly versatile rural property includes among its many features abundant water. The 90m spring water bore provides pure water for all household, domestic & stock use, plus there is an additional 10,000 gallons of rainwater storage.
Sited at the pinnacle of Dolphins Hill, Bullarto, a wildlife corridor district renowned for its rich volcanic soil, pristine and organic environment, this remarkable property features an architect-designed energy efficient residence nestled into the hillside and showcasing panoramic views over the Central Highlands.
Surrounded by low maintenance bird-attracting gardens, the home features flexible open plan living suited to indoor-outdoor use all year round while a separate apartment with its own entry would suit additional family quarters or income-producing accommodation.
• 21 acres (approx) of rich volcanic soil adjoining Wombat State Forest and with creek at rear boundary.
• Springwater bore (licensed for 0.1 megalitre/100,000 litres per day) provides pure spring water for all household, domestic & stock use plus 10,000 gallons of rainwater storage
• Pesticide free for 25 years. Elevation approx 800 metres
• Spacious open plan living-dining-kitchen with timber lined cathedral ceiling and picture windows framing spectacular views
• 4-5 bedrooms including generously proportioned apartment and large upstairs living/office/5th bedroom
• Master bedroom with direct access to private courtyard has walk-in robe and ensuite
• Family bathroom with bath, separate shower. Large laundry and storage cupboards
• Sheltered courtyard with tranquil pond and patio with vine-covered pergola on northern side, wide undercover deck on east
• Architect-designed residence by Eric Zehrung of Green Point Design, Sustainable Architect and Certified Passive House Designer
• Built on passive-solar principles providing low household running costs – cool in summer, warm in winter
• Mains power connected. Wood heater with in-line heat exchange system. Mudbrick central walls act as heat mass