This beautifully presented brick home has a makeover from its origins in the 1950’s. Only 8 mins to Daylesford and 2 mins to Newlyn this residence is sitting on a large allotment of approx 1.45 acres and boasting 2 road frontages. This property is perfectly suited to a tradesperson looking for storage, someone wanting a hobby farm or a cosy family home. The 3 bedroom, one bathroom home has a recently renovated and modern kitchen.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 with build in robes
• Family bathroom with spa
• Bright, north facing lounge room with gas fire
• Separate laundry, storeroom and sun room
• Large block 1.45 acres with two road frontage
• 3 large form sheds and 2 car carport
• 2 x 22 000 litre water tank plus inground water bore
• Walking distance to the iconic Swiss Mount Hotel
Inspection by private appointment only.