STYLISH 2-3 BEDROOM COUNTRY HOME, COMMUTE TO MELBOURNE
Located just 10 minutes from Daylesford, close to rail services at Ballan, and an hour to Melbourne, this superbly presented north-facing brick home is perfect for those seeking a low maintenance stylish country residence.
Recently fully refurbished, the residence offers a separate entry foyer to the open plan living-dining area, new kitchen, deluxe bathroom, 2-3 bedrooms, wide north facing entertaining deck and large bright studio with adjoining office/workshop and direct access to the garage – ideal for a home business/craft room, family or TV/games room.
Set within an established garden on a manageable 780 sq.m (approx) corner allotment the home is warm and inviting, suiting couples, families or as a relaxing weekend retreat in the Spa Country area.
• Perfect location for an easy commute to Melbourne or Ballarat, or guest accommodation in the Daylesford region
• 2-3 bedrooms – main bedroom has walk-in robe, 2nd BR with built in robe, third smaller bedroom ideal for an office, baby’s room or children’s bunkroom
• Open plan lounge and sunny dining area, wide north facing outdoor entertaining deck
• Smart new kitchen with gas/electric cooking, walk-in pantry
• Deluxe bathroom with freestanding bath, large shower, heated towel rail, toilet
• Large studio/family room with adjoining office or workshop
• Freshly painted, with new flooring coverings & window furnishings throughout
• Wood heater & evaporative cooling system. Satellite internet available
• 1.2kW solar system with feedback to grid. 5000 gallon underground rainwater tank
• Garaging for 2-3 cars, wood shed, established trees & shrubs, vegetable gardens, cubby house, fenced