Classic Miners Cottage on 2775m2
Situated 400m to Deep Creek Mineral Springs and 5 minutes to Daylesford township this miners cottage is an ideal haven to retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life to unwind & restore. The main house has many original charming features and a second “old cottage” on the property is awaiting a complete renovation. The main house offers open plan kitchen/dining/living, Ned Kelly wood heater, main bedroom with brick open fireplace, another 2 bedrooms and large bathroom. Established gardens surround the home with an abundance of fruit producing trees, huge oak tree, vegetable gardens and chicken coop.
– 2775m2 land size, with seasonal dam
– Mains power, Tank Water, waste water treatment system, telephone line, Telstra mobile reception
– Carport with shedding, chicken coop, fenced vegetable gardens and established fruit trees
– Ideal weekender, holiday accommodation or permanent home.
– Currently on the permanent rental market & tenanted until 3rd November 2018
Inspections must be arranged by prior appointment and highly recommended.