COUNTRY COTTAGE WITH PANORAMIC VIEWS
Situated in the rural township of Kingston, just 10 minutes to Daylesford, 15 minutes to “Booktown” Clunes, and 20 minutes to Ballarat. Adjoining and overlooking farmland with panoramic views to the distant hills, this beautifully renovated cottage reflects the owners’ passion to retain the historic features while introducing a stylish decor and modern fittings. Full of character, the cottage has beautifully livable spaces bathed in natural light to provide stylish relaxed living in a peaceful rural setting. The property is perfect as a permanent country residence, weekend retreat, rental investment or holiday getaway.
Inspections by advance appointment only.
• Stylish renovated cottage with amazing views – great sunsets and changing farm landscapes
• Open plan living/dining/kitchen with 2 sets of French doors opening to verandah and wide deck – perfect outdoor living and entertaining. Wood fire and split system heating/cooling
• Smart central kitchen with gas cooktop and electric oven, dishwasher
• 3 bedrooms – large front bedroom opens to east facing verandah, second BR has original brick fireplace. All have top quality NZ wool carpets
• Bathroom with bath/rainshower over, laundry facilities
• Mains power and town water connected, excellent insulation including under floor, NBN connected
• Approx. land size area: 554 sqm
• Adjoins farmland to north and west