COUNTRY MAGIC WITH PANORAMIC VIEWS
Situated in the rural township of Kingston, just 10 minutes to Daylesford, 15 minutes to “Booktown” Clunes, and 20 minutes to Ballarat. Adjoining and overlooking farmland with panoramic views to the distant hills, this beautifully renovated cottage reflects the owners’ passion to retain the historic features while introducing a stylish décor and modern fittings. Full of character, the cottage has beautifully liveable spaces bathed in natural light to provide spacious relaxed living in a peaceful rural setting. The property is perfect as a permanent country residence, weekend retreat, rental investment or holiday getaway.
Inspections by advance appointment only.
• Stylish renovated cottage with amazing views – great sunsets and changing farm landscapes
• Spacious open plan living/dining/kitchen with 2 sets of French doors opening to verandah and wide deck – perfect outdoor living and entertaining. Wood fire and split system heating/cooling
• Smart central kitchen with gas cooktop and electric oven, dishwasher
• 3 bedrooms – large front bedroom opens to east facing verandah, second BR has original brick fireplace. All have top quality NZ wool carpets
• Bathroom with bath/rainshower over, laundry facilities
• Mains power and town water connected, excellent insulation including under floor, NBN connected
• Adjoins farmland to north and west