RICH IN HISTORY
This little treasure with rustic charm is located an easy 10 minute drive from Daylesford. Sited on approx 2 acres and framed by established country gardens this delightful 4-room renovated original Miners cottage was built around 1900 and is rich in history. The earliest owners operated the local Hotel, General Store and Postmaster service of the old Dry Diggings goldmining township, and the residence retains many original features including Ironbark floorboards, tongue & groove timber ceilings and stone fireplaces in the living room and kitchen. A rear deck with wisteria covered pergola overlooks the cottage garden areas and adjoining farmland, setting the scene perfectly for long lazy lunches and relaxing weekends. Opportunity to further extend or develop (STCA).
● Living room with open fireplace plus new wall mounted 2000w electric panel heater
● One bedroom with new carpet, bathroom with bath/shower, toilet
● Kitchen has LP gas cooker and access to rear deck with views over the gardens and lawns
● Electrics upgraded with new power board and safety switch
● Wastewater treatment system, rainwater tank and colourbond roof.
● Beautiful cottage gardens with established trees and shrubs, roses, bulbs, old english apple and quince trees. Small dam/pond site.
● Approx 2 acres, Farming Zone Hepburn Shire
● 10 minute walk to The Chocolate Mill along the Goldfields Track, 5 minute drive to Hepburn Springs and 20 minutes to V-line services at Castlemaine