Top of the Town with Direct Access to Wombat Botanical Gardens
Nestled into Wombat Hill with long panoramic views this eclectic home features three large bedrooms with central bathroom on approx. 750m2. Situated in walking distance to the main street and boasting direct access into the Wombat Hill botanical gardens. Upon entry to the home the enclosed foyer leads to a bright living room with gas log fire, central kitchen with gas cooking, a beautiful light sitting room perfect for a home office or reading nook and a full laundry with access to the backyard. This home would suit a permanent residence, holiday accommodation, rental investor or an ideal country weekender.
– 750m2 approx. Zoned General Residential with rich volcanic soil
– All town services connected – Power, Water, Natural Gas, Sewerage & NBN
– 3 good sized bedrooms with BIR’s, central bathroom
– Light and bright living space with gas log heating & polished timber floors
– Long panoramic view over Wombat State Forrest
– Garage shedding plus outdoor seating area. Established Gardens.
– Direct access to the Wombat Hill Botanical Garden
Inspections as advertised online and by private appointment by request.